Hometown: Kent, Washington
Degree: B.A. in Finance & Accounting Northwest University; currently pursuing a Master of Professional Accounting, Seattle University
Toll Free: 1.800.669.3781
Hello! My name is Chelsea, and I am part of the Admissions team here at NU, serving students in King County, Snohomish County, and the Southwest states, among others. I am an alumna of Northwest, and spent some of the best years of my life as a student here. I am so excited to be able to share aspects of our Christian community and outstanding academics with you! Choosing which university to attend can be a daunting task, but you’ll find that this is an exhilarating time of life! Please shoot me an email or call me if you have any questions about the admissions process!
- Favorite aspect of NU: I love the community found at Northwest! You’re always surrounded by friends, so there’s always something fun to do when you’re not in class. The professors are so genuine, and really take the time to ensure their students are learning and excelling academically. Not only that, but all my professors were always available for out-of-class discussion and took the time to get to know me as an individual. You’re a face and a name here, not a number - it’s great!
- On my bookshelf: Sun Stand Still and Greater by Steven Furtick; Les Miserables by Victor Hugo; The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- On my iPod: Hillsong, Jesus Culture, Mumford & Sons, The Civil Wars, and Train
- Favorite place in Seattle: Pike Place Market (especially the original Starbucks) or the Harbor Steps.
- Favorite movie: The Devil Wears Prada
- Favorite food: Thai food or anything from Panera!
- Favorite Starbucks order: Iced nonfat ristretto caramel macchiato, upside-down, with extra caramel
- Most unforgettable trip: Traveling to Australia with the School of Business during my time as an NU student!