- NU Home
- College of Adult & Professional Studies
- B.A. in Elementary Education
College of Adult & Professional Studies
B.A. in Elementary Education
Experience meaningful classes from day one.
- Research the latest educational program models and theories
- Gain practical classroom experience in local school districts
- Learn teaching techniques you can apply immediately
- Receive academic credits for previous education & teaching experience
- Receive endorsements in both Elementary Education and Middle School Humanities
- Earn your BA while preparing for the Master in Teaching program, which includes Washington state licensure as a K-8 generalist and grades 4-9 humanities specialist
A complete list of courses for the B.A. in Elementary Education program can be found in the Academic Catalog.
Find Out More
You can request more information, or speak with our Enrollment Counselors: