- NU Home
- Evening Undergraduate Programs
- B.A. in Elementary Education
B.A. in Elementary Education
Experience meaningful classes from day one.
- Research the latest educational program models and theories
- Gain practical classroom experience in local school districts
- Learn teaching techniques you can apply immediately
- Receive academic credits for previous education & teaching experience
- Receive endorsements in both Elementary Education and Middle School Humanities
- Earn your BA while preparing for the Master in Teaching program, which includes Washington state licensure as a K-8 generalist and grades 4-9 humanities specialist
A complete list of courses for the B.A. in Elementary Education program can be found in the Academic Catalog »
Find Out More
You can request more information, or speak with our Enrollment Counselors.