- NU Home
- Graduate Programs
- College of Business
- Apply For Admission
College of Business
Apply For Admission
The program is open to students who have achieved a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university regardless of undergraduate field of study. Interested students are required to submit a completed application packet including copies of all transcripts from any college or university attended, as well as qualifying GMAT scores. Students may be admitted to the program prior to the start of any semester.
The steps to the application process:
- Complete the Online Application
- Fill out the Graduate Studies Financial Aid Application
- Submit your Biographical Letter of Interest (see Application Inserts for instructions), and send with a $50 application fee to:
Graduate & Professional Studies
P.O. Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) through their web site (www.fafsa.ed.gov). To ensure that Northwest University receives a copy of this application, please remember to include our Title IV Code: 003783. Tips on completing the FAFSA »
- Give the Character Reference Forms (included in the Application Inserts), including a stamped envelope with the above address to those who are familiar with your professional work and goals.
- Send the Transcript Request Form (included in the Application Inserts) with applicable fees to all previously attended universities.
When all materials have been received, your application will be submitted for admissions consideration.