- NU Home
- Center for English Language Education
- How to Apply
Center for English Language Education
How to Apply
Application Due Dates:
- Summer semester: 4/1
- Fall semester: 6/1
- Spring semester: 10/15
Note: To access applications started prior to March 2, 2015 please contact your admissions counselor.
Application Procedures (for your records)
- Download and fill out the forms:
- Request an official transcript from your High School and any other school you have attended to be sent directly to NU.
- Write a one page essay in which you introduce yourself and describe how you plan to use English in the future.
- Mail Application packet to:
P.O. Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
After You Are Accepted
- We will contact you with the next steps to secure Housing on campus.
- Check your email regularly for information regarding arrival dates & airport pickup, class registration and orientation.
- Email us if you have any questions—We are excited to have you join the NU community!