- NU Home
- Center for English Language Education
- How to Apply
Center for English Language Education
How to Apply
Application Due Dates:
- Summer semester: 4/01
- Fall semester: 6/1
- Spring semester: 10/15
Application Procedures (for your records)
- Download and fill out the forms:
- Request an official transcript from your High School and any other school you have attended to be sent directly to NU.
- Write a one page essay in which you introduce yourself and describe how you plan to use English in the future.
- Mail Application packet to:
P.O. Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
After You Are Accepted
- Schedule online or phone interview for initial class placement.
- Send the first semester payment so that your I-20 can be issued.
- After your payment is received, check your email for information regarding arrival dates, class registration and housing.
- Email us if you have any questions—We are excited to have you join the NU community!