- NU Home
- Center for English Language Education
- How to Apply
Center for English Language Education
How to Apply
Application Due Dates:
- Summer semester: 4/01
- Fall semester: 5/15
- Spring semester: 10/01
Application Procedures (for your records)
- Download and fill out the forms:
- Request an official transcript from your High School and any other school you have attended to be sent directly to NU.
- Write 2 short essays:
- Self-Introduction (1/2 page)
- Statement of Purpose (1/2 page)
- Mail Application packet to:
P.O. Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
After You Are Accepted
- Schedule online or phone interview for initial class placement.
- Send the first semester payment so that your I-20 can be issued.
- Apply for housing if you want to live on campus.
- Plan to attend Orientation before classes begin.
- Email us if you have any questions—We are excited to have you join us!