- NU Home
- Graduate Programs
- School of Education
- Apply For Admission
School of Education
Apply for Master in Teaching
Applications for the program are given priority based on date received. It is advisable to apply as early as possible. Priority application deadline: May 1, 2015.
Application Instructions for MIT
Applicants will need to submit the following documents:
- Application Procedures (for your records and for additional information regarding the required documents)
- Prerequisite Form
- Reflection Paper
- MIT Degree Application & Financial Aid Forms:
Test Scores for WEST-E (or NES) and WEST-B (or SAT/ACT scores at or above
these posted scores):
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Three References: Personal, Professional, Academic
- Washington OSPI Character and Fitness Supplement
- Official Transcripts of Post-Secondary Education
- Endorsement Verification Form:
MIT students can pursue dual endorsements.
Here is a list of possible MIT Dual Endorsement Combinations.
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) through their web site (www.fafsa.ed.gov). To ensure that Northwest University receives a copy of this application, please remember to include our Title IV Code: 003783. Tips on completing the FAFSA »
Submit completed materials to:
Graduate & Professional Studies
P.O. Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Applicants will be interviewed by a committee of faculty members and administrators, who will recommend admission, admission with conditions, or denial of admission for decision by the Director of the MIT Program.