Dr. Kevin Leach
- B.A. Eastern Nazarene College, 1975
- M.Ed. Georgia State University, 1977
- M.A. State U. of N.Y. at Stony Brook, 1982
- Ph.D. State U. of N.Y. at Stony Brook, 1985
I grew up in Michigan, went to undergraduate college outside of Boston (Eastern Nazarene College), and graduate school in Atlanta (Georgia State University) and New York (SUNY Stony Brook). I have worked as a psychologist in private practice, psychiatric institutions, and residential facilities. I came to Northwest University in 1996 as my first full-time teaching assignment.
- MMPI evaluation of borderline personality disorder. (1982) Paper presented at the 90th meeting of the American Psychological Association, Washington, D. C.
- With Winters K. C., Newmark, C. S., Lumry, A. E., & Weintraub, S. (1985). MMPI codetypes characteristic of DSM-III schizophrenics, depressives, and bipolars. Journal of Clinical Psychology, 41, 382-386
- With Johnson, M. K., & Foley, M. A. (1988). The consequences for memory of imagining in the voice of another person. Memory and Cognition, 16, 337-342.
Family, Interests and Hobbies
In enjoy reading and spending time in the outdoors. I am also the statistician for Sudden Impact, a juniors volleyball club on the eastside.
- Mere Christianity, C.S. Lewis
- Miracles, C. S. Lewis
- My Name is Asher Lev, Chaim Potok
- The Gift of Asher Lev, Chaim Potok
- The Wedge of Truth, Phillip E. Johnson
- War and Decision, Douglas Feith
- The 10 Big Lies About America, Michael Medved
- A Beautiful Mind, Sylvia Nasar