866-327-0264 Request Info Apply Now

Financial Aid

Types of Aid

Financial Aid

Hurst Family Scholarship

Annual Award Amount:


Division or Major Area of Study:

College of Arts and Sciences or College of Ministry


The recipient should be a full-time student enrolled at Northwest University and must have at least a 2.6 G.P.A. Student should demonstrate upstanding citizenship and show constructive leadership in a Christian college environment.

« Back to Foundation Scholarships