- NU Home
- International Undergraduate
- Apply For Admission
Apply For Admission
Application Deadlines: June 1 (Fall Semester), or November 1 (Spring Semester)
To complete your application for admission please submit the following:
- Application fee ($30 USD)
- Pastoral Reference
- High School Transcripts, in English
- Official College Transcript(s), in English (if applicable)
- Official TOEFL score report (NU School Code: 4541). NU will also accept SAT or ACT scores instead of TOEFL scores.
- Copy of passport
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
- International Student Scholarship Application
- If someone other than you or your immediate family member is helping you pay for your education they will need to submit an Affidavit of Support, including supporting documentation.