Responsible for recruiting new students from a designated geographic territory to meet or exceed enrollment goals for Northwest University’s traditional undergraduate program. This is a full-time position at 1.0 FTE.
- Develop a successful Recruitment Plan for a designated geographic territory to meet or exceed enrollment goals through varied correspondence and travel.
- Aggressively visit high schools and churches to increase enrollment through relationships with prospective students and influencers, including guidance counselors, pastors, and parents. Develop strategic partnerships with high schools, churches, and community organizations as a means of recruiting students.
- Initiate frequent communication with prospective students from their first inquiry through enrollment, consistently expressing the value of a Christian education at Northwest University via electronic, written, and telephone communication. Enhance recruitment efforts by utilizing the University’s Salesforce-based CRM to segment and target unique student populations in order to meet institutional goals.
- Meet with prospective students and their families during individual visits, give presentations during Northwest Fridays, and facilitate other on-campus events.
- Review application files of freshman and running start students from designated territories and make recommendations on admissibility of candidates.
- Assist with bulk mailings and general office responsibilities.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, sales, communication, or a related field.
- Two years’ experience in university admissions, marketing, or sales is desirable.
- Ability to adapt work hours to accommodate the demands of the admissions calendar, including frequent evenings and weekends.
- Have or develop thorough knowledge of the university’s mission, enrollment policies, scholarships, academic programs, campus ministries, extracurricular activities, athletics, fine arts, and other aspects of university life.
- Excellent presentation/public speaking and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Salesforce-based CRM.
- Experience with high school or college-age students.
- Flexibility to respond to changing market environment and to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Reliable car for travel throughout Washington State.
- Demonstrate commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination
- Ability to communicate effectively, get along well with co-workers, and deal effectively and professionally with colleagues
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
Please submit your resume, a letter of interest describing your qualifications, and a completed application form to the Human Resources office. Applications are available online (www.northwestu.edu/jobs), or in the Human Resources Office of Northwest University.
You may submit your package by mail, scan and email, or fax.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Fax: (425) 739-0695
Inquiries regarding staff positions may be made to:
Human Resources Office
11220 NE 53rd Street, Kirkland, WA 98033
Northwest University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability in admissions and access to, employment, or treatment in its programs or activities. Northwest University is an "At Will" employer.
« Back to Jobs at Northwest