Marketing Project Coordinator
With a minimum level of supervision, the Marketing Project Coordinator is responsible for managing all print, online, and email projects handled by the Marketing Department. This includes creating timelines, assigning tasks, tracking progress, managing vendors, and overseeing client engagement. The Project Manager is also responsible for managing the Marketing Department’s annual budget. This is a 1.0 FTE.
- Oversee the workflow of all print, online, and email marketing projects for the university—from inception to completion. Initiate projects, establish all timelines, and track progress using project management software; drive weekly status meeting with Marketing Team; have the tact and tenacity to service a university-wide list of clients, gathering necessary information to create content, informing clients of timelines/project progress, and negotiating priorities, changes, and approvals.
- Manage the annual Marketing budget. Track all purchases made by the marketing department; drive creation of yearly marketing budget; work with Controller to review and project budget expenses (monthly); keep marketing director apprised of budget (weekly); prepare annual budget presentations to CFO.
- Manage vendor relationships. Represent NU with a high level of professionalism; work with vendors to help them understand project scope; partner with newspapers, magazines, and schools to place ads; develop and track purchase orders; look for ways to improve procedures and find cost savings.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on various projects. Design for print as needs arise; proofread and edit all communications before printing.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Professional experience and a record of success in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional process/planning skills with demonstrated excellence in organization, attention to detail, communication, and project management.
- Ability to locate ambiguity in a project and push for/provide clarity.
- Ability to work with various departments to understand their needs, clearly communicate marketing processes, and set appropriate project delivery expectations.
- Ability to accurately track and maintain the marketing budget.
- Ability to organize & prioritize work, use project management software (BaseCamp), and standard office tools including Microsoft Office.
- Preferred experience with Adobe InDesign.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
Please submit your resume, a letter of interest describing your qualifications, and a completed application form to the Human Resources office. Applications are available online (www.northwestu.edu/jobs), or in the Human Resources Office of Northwest University.
You may submit your package by mail, scan and email, or fax.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Fax: (425) 739-0695
Inquiries regarding staff positions may be made to:
Human Resources Office
5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
Northwest University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability in admissions and access to, employment, or treatment in its programs or activities. Northwest University is an "At Will" employer.
« Back to Jobs at Northwest