Facilitate the recruitment of Nursing Students by coordinating follow-through of all nursing program inquiries including School of Nursing verbal and written communication, files, web interfaces and prospective student records.
1. Receive and process prospective student inquiries via phone, e-mail, Admissions Office, etc.; and forward the information to the Admissions Office if necessary.
2. Maintain the Buntain School of Nursing NU Eagle web page, Facebook page and Word Press Blog.
3. Maintain files and make new file folders for current students, potential students who have visited the campus, or any student who has extensive documentation regarding transfer of coursework, purge files.
4. Perform related office duties such as typing, copying, mailing, filing, and computer data entry.
5. Assist with ceremonies/events.
6. Assist with special projects and perform other work related duties as assigned.
1. Work is generally performed indoors in a typical office setting.
2. Some weekend/evening work required.
3. Travel, including overnight travel, may be required.
4. Position works with strictly confidential information.
5. Requires work in outdoor weather conditions, including wet, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
6. Frequently required to be in front of a computer screen for long periods of time.
7. Work requires occasional exposure to fumes or airborne particles, toxic chemicals, and bloodborne pathogens.
8. Risk of fire or explosion and electric shock.
9. May be exposed to loud noise levels.
1. Must have computer experience: Work, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Word Press.
2. Must be detail oriented, thorough and accurate.
3. Must be able to follow instructions.
4. Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
5. Must be professional and personable in receiving prospective students.
6. Customer Service experience is desired but can be taught.
7. Demonstrate commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
8. Ability to communicate effectively, get along well with co-workers, and deal effectively and professionally with colleagues.
Estimated 12 hours per week, usually scheduled Monday through Friday. Work schedule to coordinate with student class schedule.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.