- NU Home
- Jobs at Northwest
- On-Campus Student Employment
- Student Position
Student Worker - COM Graduate Department
Department: College of Ministry - Graduate Department
- Reports to: Office Coordinator
- Number of Positions: 1
Responsible to the College of Ministry Graduate Program Coordinator to assist in providing office support, document preparation, and file processing for all COM-Grad activities.
- Assist with the calendar scheduling;
- Assist with student services, projects, packets, registration;
- Assist with filing; Maintaining student files.
- Assist with inputting data for students and other mailing lists and databases as needed;
- Provide general office support;
- Oversees the upkeep of the COM Grad website
- Experience and /or desire to work in an office setting.
- Able to take direction and work in a fast paced environment.
- Energetic and demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dependable and reliable and a team player.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Publisher.
- Ability to be organized, punctual and professional.
- Capable of and commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
- Demonstrates commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination
Estimated 12 hours per week during the academic year. Work schedule will be based upon student workers availability.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
« Back to On-Campus Student Employment