The Student Worker will provide assistance to the Office of the President.
• Provide support to the Administrative Assistant such as filing, organization, copying and scanning of documents, data entry, project management, special events, retreats and travel arrangements.
• Provide assistance to the Director of the Office of the President with Board of Director meetings which may include docket preparation, making travel arrangements, and ordering catering.
• Occasional phone and email correspondence with donors, churches, Board Members, faculty and staff.
• Greet guests of the President's Office, serve coffee/beverages, and order office supplies.
• Detailed oriented: thorough and accurate
• Computer experience in Word, Excel and Outlook
• Professional phone etiquette
• Able to follow instructions and take initiative
• Dependable and reliable
• Dress appropriately in representation of the President's Office: Business Attire
• Maintain a high-level of confidentiality
• Office experience preferred
Estimated 20 hours per week. Usual hours between 1pm - 5pm, Monday through Friday. Scheduled hours to accomodate student class schedule.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.