The Development Assistant will work with the Development Coordinator to make connections and build meaningful relationships through Christ-like communication and assist in all administrative aspects of development projects.
• Respond to Development requests for information and resources in a timely manner.
• Continually update and correct database records.
• Document contacts and ensure institutional information is kept up to date.
• Prepare and mail follow-up letters and information as requested by Development.
• Assist in production and preparing mailings that will need to go out.
• Maintain a professional and organized work or office space.
• Other duties as assigned by the Development Coordinator.
• Must be a full time student enrolled at Northwest University
• Ability to conduct an unscripted and impromptu relational telephone conversation with skill and grace
• Ability and desire to represent Northwest University in a positive way
• Disciplined work habits and personal motivation
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Dependable in attendance, follow through and task completion
• Students with an interest in continuing in the position for several years strongly preferred
• Must maintain a specified level of productivity. Productivity levels and results determine continued employment
• Must demonstrate an ability to adhere to policy and procedures established by the University
Temporary summer employment. Estimated 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.