- NU Home
- Jobs at Northwest
- On-Campus Student Employment
- Student Position
Financial Aid Office Assistant - Student
Department: Financial Aid
- Reports to: Financial Aid Office Coordinator
- Number of Positions: 3
Serves as Student Worker Assistant; providing supportive help to Financial Aid Staff.
- Responsible for the filing of Student Files
- Provide occasional assistance in answering phones
- Provide occasional support for front counter coverage
- Performs other work related duties as assigned
- Preparing and mailing offers of financial aid
- Careful attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Able to work as a team player, as well as work independently on projects
(1) Summer 2015 position: Approximately 20-25 hours per week, Monday through Friday, between the flexible hours of 8am & 5pm. Potential to continue for Fall 2015 employment.
(2) Fall 2015 positions: Approximately 15-20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, between the flexible hours of 8am & 5pm.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
« Back to On-Campus Student Employment