- NU Home
- Jobs at Northwest
- On-Campus Student Employment
- Student Position
Student Instagram Photographer
- Reports to: Online Content Manager & Associate Director for Visual Communications
- Number of Positions: 1
Assist Marketing Content Manager in the development and maintenance of the University’s Instagram account. This includes taking photos, attending events, and sourcing content. The Student Instagram Photographer will run the University’s Instagram account with help, oversight, and guidance from the Marketing Content Manager and Marketing Art Director.
- Take photos for daily Instagram posts that are engaging, informative, and speak appropriately to our audience.
- Assist Marketing Art Director with general photography projects.
- Develop ideas for additional growth on Instagram.
- Monitor Instagram account activity including likes, comments, tags, and mentions.
- Must have strong demonstrated photography skills. Samples required.
- Must have proficiency with photo editing software (Photoshop, Lightroom, VSCO, etc.).
- Must have strong conceptual abilities—the capacity to generate ideas for Instagram posts.
- Must be willing to ask for guidance when unsure but will also work with independence once a project is clearly defined.
- Must be able to accept feedback on photography to improve the final product.
- Must work well with others, represent the NU marketing team with professionalism, and maintain our high standards of quality in communications.
The functions of this job are performed in a variety of settings including inside and outside locations. Significant amount of time is spent standing and sitting at a computer, performing repetitive motions of the hands or wrists and other movements. The abilities of seeing, hearing and speaking are also required.
Approximately 10-15 hours per week, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am - 5pm.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
« Back to On-Campus Student Employment