- NU Home
- Jobs at Northwest
- On-Campus Student Employment
- Student Position
Student Office Assistant - Student Accounts
Department: Student Accounts
- Reports to: Director of Student Accounts
- Number of Positions: 1
Serves as Student Assistant; providing support help to Student Account Staff.
- Responsible for the filing of Student Files
- Provide occasional assistance in answering phones
- Performs other work related duties as assigned
- Preparing and mailing collection letters
- Careful attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Experience handling money
- Able to work as a team player, as well as work independently on projects
- Able to maintain confidentiality of information
Estimated 12 hours per week. Days normally worked, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8am - 5pm.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
« Back to On-Campus Student Employment