- NU Home
- Jobs at Northwest
- On-Campus Student Employment
- Student Position
Game Management Videographer
- Reports to: Sports Information Director
- Number of Positions: 1
Camera Person will work part-time to video NU men’s and women’s home soccer games. Set-up of live video streaming via the web also required and training provided. Will operate a HD video camera and laptop computer.
- Video and digitally record NU men’s and women’s home soccer games
- Set-up live video streaming for web broadcasts
- Change out SD cards between men’s and women’s games
- Set-up and tear down of equipment
- Basic knowledge of operating a HD video camera with SD slot
- Knowledge of working with a laptop computer, Windows based.
- Prior experience with video recording of sporting events a plus.
- Position requires camera person be available for home soccer games, two per day, which are generally on Fridays and Saturdays during fall semester. Fall class schedule must allow person to be able to make 12:00 p.m. start times at the NU Athletic Field on Fridays. Saturday start times are also 12:00 p.m.
- Camera person will work approximately 4.5-5.0 hours per day and be required to be on site 30 minutes prior to first game time.
- Demonstrate commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
- Ability to communicate effectively, get along well with co-workers, and deal effectively and professionally with colleagues.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
« Back to On-Campus Student Employment