- NU Home
- Jobs at Northwest
- On-Campus Student Employment
- Student Position
Telecounselor - Student
Department: Traditional Admissions
- Reports to: Director of Admissions
- Number of Positions: 1
Responsible for representing Northwest University by calling prospective students on the phone for the purpose of recruitment and admissions.
- Call students who have expressed interest in Northwest University to answer questions and talk with them about the history, programs, and activities at Northwest and encourage them to think about attending.
- Assist with general office responsibilities.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Must be a current student at Northwest University.
- Must have or develop basic knowledge of the University catalog, it’s academic programs and scholarships.
- Previous experience in customer service and/or phone work is desirable.
Approximately 10-12 hours per week. Usual hours 5:00pm - 8:30pm, Monday - Thursday.
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT:
Student positions are intended to be for the academic year (there are some summer exceptions). Based upon performance evaluation, student’s status and student’s academic schedule, the supervisor will determine whether the student meets the criteria to fill the position the following semester or academic year.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
« Back to On-Campus Student Employment