We, the people of Northwest University, carry the call of God by continually building a learning community dedicated to spiritual vitality, academic excellence, and empowered engagement with human need.
The Mission of Northwest University, a Christian university affiliated with the Assemblies of God, is derived from the following core values:
- Moving together in personal relationship with Christ Jesus and knowledge of God's calling, we dedicate ourselves to Spirit-filled service.
- Practicing discipleship and worship with biblical faithfulness, we develop courage and character to meet the challenges of our world.
- Crafting a diverse, lifelong community, we recognize the intrinsic worth and dignity of each individual and facilitate friendships and networks that reach out to welcome others in love.
- Exploring all truth with scholarly excellence, we build a biblical worldview to prepare each other for service and leadership throughout the world.
- Developing moral, spiritual, intellectual, and aesthetic values through the arts and sciences, we integrate faith, learning, and life.
- Thinking critically, we aid one another in academic achievement and lifelong pursuit of knowledge, wisdom, and skills.
- Growing holistically, we clarify and obey individual God-given callings.
- Communicating and modeling the Gospel, we call people and communities to be reconciled to God and to each other.
- Demonstrating Spirit-inspired compassion and creativity, we meet the needs of individuals, build communities, and care for creation.