Study Business. Lead with Confidence.
The world of business is full of opportunities for people like you to create positive change, whether that's with a nonprofit, small startup, large corporation, or even your own business. But where do you start in such a competitive field? NU's Business Administration program offers a relevant education for today's business world. Professors who are successful businesspeople in their own right will be there every step of the way to mentor you, equip you with practical training, and help you develop those intangible skills that define a dynamic leader—so you can lead with confidence.
Why Business Administration at NU?
- Benefit from small classes where you receive personal attention from professors who care about your success.
- Study fundamentals in the area economics, accounting, management, marketing, and finance, and also explore advanced business concepts that prepare you for an effective career.
- Learn from highly qualified faculty members with international business experience.
- Integrate your faith with your learning to develop an approach to business informed by ethics and integrity.
- Put your learning into action through internships that offer real-world experience with local businesses.
- Have confidence in the quality of your education with a degree accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- GMR Marketing
- ARISE Business Solutions
Common Career Paths
A degree from NU can help you launch your career immediately after graduation. Some of the fields that a degree in Business Administration can open up for you include:
- Business Management
- Human Relations
Word from the College of Business
Dean & Professor of Business
"Our school is an excellent way for you to develop business skills in the context of a Christian perspective. We offer small class sizes, mentoring professors, career development opportunities, and quality instruction involving real-world experience. We believe that business is an extraordinary opportunity to serve others, fulfill your unique calling, create positive social change, and honor God by contributing to a vibrant economy."
A complete list of courses can be found in the Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
Northwest University Business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs. Accreditation standards are modeled on the Baldrige National Quality Program. This recognition assures students and employers that Northwest University Business Programs use the same standards as those used by businesses, health care providers, and others to recognize excellence. More information about ACBSP Accreditation can be found at http://www.acbsp.org.