Make Your Mark.
You've always known that learning is about so much more than lectures. Northwest University feels the same way, which is why our Marketing program is built on an experiential learning model. Our business students don't just talk about marketing; they go out and do it, working with organizations like Chevrolet, World Vision, and even the U.S. Navy. Using this real-world approach, highly qualified professors will help you get a head start in this competitive field—so you can make your mark.
Why Marketing at NU?
- Benefit from small classes where you receive personal attention from professors who care about your success.
- Gain a holistic view of marketing, studying areas ranging from digital marketing and web design to consumer behavior and market research.
- Learn from faculty members whose teaching reflects their real-world marketing experience as well as high academic qualifications.
- Benefit from classes that give you the opportunity to practice your marketing skills through experiential learning, working with companies and organizations like Chevrolet, Thomas Nelson Publishing, the U.S. Navy, World Vision, and the Itafari Foundation.
- Integrate your faith with your learning to develop an approach to business informed by ethics and integrity.
- Put your learning into action through internships that offer practical experience with local businesses.
- Have confidence in the quality of your education with a degree accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- 180 Consulting
- Venture Real Estate Group
- Clocktower Media
- Olive Crest
- Merit Homes
Common Career Paths
A degree from NU can help you launch your career immediately after graduation. Some of the positions that a degree in marketing can open up for you include:
- Marketing Director
- Advertising Executive
- Marketing Analyst
- Account Representative
- Marketing Assistant
A complete list of courses can be found in the Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
Northwest University Business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs. Accreditation standards are modeled on the Baldrige National Quality Program. This recognition assures students and employers that Northwest University Business Programs use the same standards as those used by businesses, health care providers, and others to recognize excellence. More information about ACBSP Accreditation can be found at http://www.acbsp.org.
Northwest University has been recognized by the Sales Education Foundation (SEF) as a "Top Universities for Professional Sales Education" program in their 2017 annual magazine. The SEF recognizes our university for preparing students for successful careers in professional selling and helping to elevate the sales profession.
Talk to one of our enrollment counselors to get the answers you need.
Call 1-800-669-3781 or find your counselor online.