One Night Each Week Can Change Your Life
You’ve always wanted a degree, but there’s that pesky voice within that says it just isn’t possible for someone with a schedule like yours. At the College of Adult and Professional Studies, we’re here to tell you that you can. Our fully-credentialed programs are designed specifically for men and women with busy lives. For people just like you.
Since enrolling in NU's business program, Joshua has been promoted four times.
Read more about Joshua's story ›
Why Northwest University?
If you've always wanted to earn your degree but haven't had the time, our program was designed for you. In our programs, you can earn your degree while maintaining your current full-time life. It’s worked for others. It can work for you.
- Designed for busy working adults. Attend class just one night each week.
- Highest institutional accreditation possible. The same as UW and Stanford.
- Transfer up to 90 college credits and speed your way to graduation.
- Take one class at a time, master it, and then move on to the next class.
- Earn credits for life experiences such as military training, real estate license, etc.
- Attend a Christian university that honors your faith tradition.
- Distinguished faculty with academic prowess, experience, and real-world insight.
- Convenient Kirkland location. If you live or work on the Eastside, there is no 520 bridge to cross.
Read Our Viewbook
Would you like to get started right away? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.
Or speak with our Enrollment Counselors.
Northwest University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and is a private, non-profit Christian institution awarding associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. The University also holds membership with the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities.