One Night Each Week Can Change Your Life
You’ve always wanted a degree, but there’s that pesky voice within that says it just isn’t possible for someone with a schedule like yours. At the College of Adult and Professional Studies, we’re here to tell you that you can. Our fully-credentialed programs are designed specifically for men and women with busy lives. For people just like you.
Since enrolling in NU's business program, Joshua has been promoted four times.
Read more about Joshua's story ›
Why Northwest University?
If you've always wanted to earn your degree but haven't had the time, our program was designed for you. Classes meet just one night each week (and an occasional Saturday) so you can earn your degree while maintaining your current full-time life.
- Highest institutional accreditation possible.
- Designed for busy working adults.
- Attend a Christian university that honors your faith tradition.
- Distinguished faculty with academic prowess, experience, and real-world insight.
- Earn credits for professional and life experience to graduate faster.
- Convenient Kirkland location. If you live or work on the Eastside, there is no 520 bridge to cross.