Application Instructions

Apply For Admission to Adult Evening Programs

Start Application

Start a new Application

Continue Application

Continue an Application

Application Process

Step 1: Fill Out Application Form

  1. Associate or Bachelor Degrees

  2. Certificate in Ministry Leadership

  3. Re-entry Student

Step 2: Apply For Financial Aid

Step 3: Send Your Transcripts

Order official academic transcripts from all your previous college(s) and have them sent directly to:

College of Adult & Professional Studies Enrollment
Northwest University
Barton Building
P.O. Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579

Note: Northwest University requires official transcripts of all colleges and universities you have attended, regardless of academic status and/or degree/certificate/completion factors.

If you have served in the military please send us official transcripts as well as your DD-214 and AARTS/SMARTS.

Any questions about this step can also be directed to the College of Adult & Professional Studies Enrollment Office at 425-889-5213.

Read Our Viewbook

Next Steps

Would you like to get started right away? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.

 Request Info  How to Apply

Or speak with our Enrollment Counselors.

Top Accreditation

Northwest University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities and is a private, non-profit Christian institution awarding associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees. The University also holds membership with the Council of Christian Colleges and Universities.

Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities

US News Best Value