A Degree With Greater Flexibility
The two-year Associate of Arts focuses on the knowledge and skills upon which nearly all four-year degrees are based. You study a broad range of topics with other adults – all with a focus on real-life application with no “busy work.” Weekly classes with professors, 24/7 access to online tutoring, and the support of fellow students have enabled busy professionals like you to complete their degrees and progress towards their educational goals. The Evening program offers focused courses spanning five weeks – and then you are on to your next course. Even those topics you found challenging in the past are manageable through this approach.
We’ve Reduced Tuition by 30%
With our reduced tuition rates, most of Adult Evening students have no out-of-pocket expenses* once scholarships and loans are applied.
*Does not include textbooks, transportation costs, etc.
Why Northwest University?
If you've always wanted to earn your degree but haven't had the time, our program was designed for you. In our programs, you can earn your degree while maintaining your current full-time life. It’s worked for others. It can work for you.
- Designed for busy working adults. Attend class just one night each week (and the occasional Saturday).
- Highest institutional accreditation possible. The same as UW and Stanford.
- Transfer up to 90 college credits and speed your way to graduation.
- Take one class at a time, master it, and then move on to the next class.
- Earn credits for life experiences such as military training, real estate license, etc.
- Attend a Christian university that honors your faith tradition.
- Distinguished faculty with academic prowess, experience, and real-world insight.
- Convenient Kirkland location. If you live or work on the Eastside, there is no 520 bridge to cross.
A complete list of courses can be found in the Academic Catalog