A Career That Will Help Shape The Future
The Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education & Middle Level Humanities is based upon the traditional Elementary Education degree and is designed to equip students with all the necessary competencies to pass the state certification tests, enter our Master in Teaching (MIT) program, and receive endorsements in Elementary Education and Middle School Humanities.
Your Passion + Our Instruction = Success
- Research the latest educational program models and theories
- Gain practical classroom experience in local school districts
- Learn teaching techniques you can apply immediately
- Receive academic credits for previous education & teaching experience
- Receive endorsements in both Elementary Education and Middle School Humanities
- Earn your BA while preparing for the Master in Teaching program, which includes Washington state licensure as a K-8 generalist and grades 4-9 humanities specialist
A complete list of courses can be found in the Academic Catalog.