We'll Help You Build A Career In Business
The Bachelor of Arts in Business Management is designed to provide students with the essential learning to pursue and develop effective business practices. The course of study is comprehensive and provides students with the capacity to develop foundational hard skills in accounting, finance, project management, and marketing, but also to pursue ethical and effective ways of doing business as a manager and leader.
Enroll Now and Save 13%
We’ve just reduced our tuition for this degree by 13%. Speak to an enrollment counselor to lock in your savings.
More Than A Business Person—A Business Leader
- Learn project and organizational management principles you can apply from day one
- Develop effective presentation and interpersonal communication tools that will help you express with clarity
- Research the latest theories in business operations, human resources, finance, and marketing
- Understand ethics and ethical decision making in both for-profit and non-profit organizations
- Observe organizational culture and how it influences a corporation
- Discover the real-world challenges and solutions facing businesses today
A complete list of courses can be found in the Academic Catalog.
Joshua Meeks was a full-time carpenter with an overtime life. He wasn't sure how he'd ever have time to get his Bachelor's degree in business. Since enrolling in NU's business management program, Joshua has been promoted four times—most recently to a supervisory position with benefits and an eventual company truck. "The things I've learned in the business program at night are directly applicable to my job. And my supervisors have noticed."