Learn At Night. Apply It The Next Day.
Adult Evening students who set out on the path toward either a Business Management or Organizational Management degree do so with a sense of purpose and calling on their lives. At NU, our desire is to nurture God’s calling on your life by providing an academically rigorous road which will wind its way to your diploma with a true liberal arts education. Whether your goal is graduate school or the founding of your own company, you will be encouraged to learn the basics but dream bigger than ever before.
Why Organizational Management?
- Core Level Business Knowledge: Graduates demonstrate knowledge from a variety of business disciplines and apply the knowledge and skills to reach solutions to business needs. Graduates understand and demonstrate general theories, principles, processes and skills in: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, and Marketing.
- Business Management Major Knowledge: Graduates demonstrate knowledge and skills required for effective business careers.
- Innovation & Critical Thinking: Graduates identify problems, analyze information, form conclusions and propose innovative solutions within the business context.
- Leadership & Communication: Graduates communicate correctly and purposefully in written and oral presentation formats.
- Integrity & Ethics: Graduates understand and approach ethical issues in business from an informed Christian perspective.
- Professionalism: Graduates develop a career strategy and obtain practical experience in their major field.
Where are our graduates today?
- Claude DaCorsi Sr., Councilmember at City of Auburn
- Tyler Aroner, MBA, Director of New Business Development at Piezosurgery, Inc.
- Jamie Ross, Sales Development Representative at Bsquare
- Sharon Libberton, Contact Center Director at Nordstrom.com
- Chad Warren, Executive Recruiter / Manager at T-Mobile
Why Northwest University?
If you've always wanted to earn your degree but haven't had the time, our program was designed for you. In our programs, you can earn your degree while maintaining your current full-time life. It’s worked for others. It can work for you.
- Designed for busy working adults. Attend class just one night each week (and the occasional Saturday).
- Highest institutional accreditation possible. The same as UW and Stanford.
- Transfer up to 90 college credits and speed your way to graduation.
- Take one class at a time, master it, and then move on to the next class.
- Earn credits for life experiences such as military training, real estate license, etc.
- Attend a Christian university that honors your faith tradition.
- Distinguished faculty with academic prowess, experience, and real-world insight.
- Convenient Kirkland location. If you live or work on the Eastside, there is no 520 bridge to cross.
We’ve Reduced Tuition by 30%
With reduced tuition rates, our Adult Evening program is an even more affordable and convenient way to earn your degree. Let us know how we can help make it possible for you.