Making The World Better—One Person At A Time
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology enhances our understanding of the human mind and behavior from both a scientific and distinctive Christian worldview. Our academic framework synthesizes broad-based knowledge and theories drawn from the fields of psychology, sociology, and cultural studies to provide the student with a well-rounded social science foundation. Students are challenged within the psychology major to consider the meaning and application of social justice and social advocacy within a psychological and cultural context.
Enroll Now and Save 13%
We’ve just reduced our tuition for this degree by 13%. Speak to an enrollment counselor to lock in your savings.
The graduate with this degree should be able to:
- Have knowledge regarding the purpose of the human mind and behavior from both a scientific and distinctive Christian worldview
- Be equipped with a well-rounded social science foundation
- Have a better understanding of multicultural considerations as integrated into the psychology curriculum
- Consider the meaning and application of social justice and social advocacy within a psychological and cultural context
- Understand the healing process for hurting individuals and communities in a local and global context
- Be excellent candidates for further graduate studies in the fields of clinical and counseling psychology
A complete list of courses can be found in the Academic Catalog