Apply for Admission
The program is open to students who have achieved a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university regardless of undergraduate field of study. Interested students are required to submit a completed application packet including copies of all transcripts from any college or university attended, as well as qualifying GMAT scores. New students may be admitted to the program for Fall (September) and Spring (January) semesters.
Priority Application Deadlines
Fall Semester: August 1
Spring Semester: December 1
The steps to the application process:
- Complete and submit the Online Application
Order your official transcript(s) from all previously attended colleges or universities and have them sent to:
Attn: Jessica Pillay/COB
P.O. Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083
- Note for International Students: If your previous coursework was completed outside of the United States, please also submit a transcript equivalency report to accompany your official transcript(s).
- Submit your Statement of Purpose via mail or email. (Note: This requirement is waived for students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.)
- Submit two (2) Professional Letters of Recommendation via mail or email. (Note: This requirement is waived for students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.)
- Order an official copy of your GMAT score(s) and have them sent to NU via mail. (Note: This requirement is waived for students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.)
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) through their web site (www.fafsa.ed.gov). Please note: only U.S. citizens and permanent residents can apply for the FAFSA. To ensure that Northwest University receives a copy of this application, please remember to include our Title IV Code: 003783. Tips on completing the FAFSA.
When all materials have been received, your application will be submitted for admissions consideration.
Find Out More
Or speak with our Enrollment Counselors.