How to Apply
Application Due Dates:
- Summer semester: 4/1
- Fall semester: 6/1
- Spring semester: 10/15
Contact us with any questions that you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Procedures (for your records)
- Download and fill out the forms:
- Request an official transcript from your High School and any other school you have attended to be sent directly to NU.
- Write a one page essay in which you introduce yourself and describe how you plan to use English in the future.
- Mail Application packet to:
P.O. Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
- For Faster Review: email a PDF of your application to email@example.com. Final acceptance will be given after paper application and application fee is received.
After You Are Accepted
- We will contact you with the next steps to secure Housing on campus.
- Check your email regularly for information regarding arrival dates & airport pickup, class registration and orientation.
- Email us if you have any questions—We are excited to have you join the NU community!
- Andy Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding your application or payment
- Li Lowry at email@example.com with questions regarding your i-20, Visa transfer, or embassy interview
- Kristen Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding arrival, class registration, housing, or other general questions