If you need any assistance with your application, please contact us at
- Application Fee ($30)
- Write a one page essay in which you introduce yourself and describe how you plan to use English in the future.
- Copy of Passport
- Official Bank Statement
- Mail Application packet to:
International Student Services
P.O. Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
After You Are Accepted
- We will contact you with the next steps to secure Housing on campus.
- Check your email regularly for information regarding arrival dates & airport pickup, class registration and orientation.
- Email us if you have any questions—We are excited to have you join the NU community!
- Nick Greenlee at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding your application or payment
- Li Lowry at email@example.com with questions regarding your i-20, Visa transfer, or embassy interview
- Gabi Dobies at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding arrival, class registration, housing, or other general questions