- CELE tuition: $5,355 per semester
Fall: mid-August – beginning of December
Spring: January – beginning of May
- CELE Summer discounted tuition: $3,995
Summer: June – beginning of August
- 12–18 credits per semester (4–6 classes) in the package price
Students test into the skill level of classes, but may choose how many classes to take.
- $446/CELE class credit. Applicants can apply for individual CELE courses.
For example, one CELE 3-credit class will be $1,338.
University Student Fees
- Application: $30
- Orientation: $75 (first semester only)
- Mailbox Key Deposit: $25 (non-refundable — first semester only)
- CELE activities: $170
- CELE Summer activity fee: $80
- NU Student Services Fee*: $254
*NU Student Services Fee includes: ASB activities, on-campus nurse, & wellness counseling.
Health Insurance (required):
$610 each semester.
Health insurance is provided by a separate company, Lewermark Insurance, and prices are subject to change without notice.
All students must have health insurance.
- $4,050 (double occupancy dorm room) per semester
- $100 deposit (non-refundable fee — first semester only)
- Meal plan fee is included in housing fee (20 meals/week)
Costs for students living off campus will vary.
Find Out More
Or contact our Admissions Office.