Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership
Our Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership will equip you to take your leadership to the next level as a practitioner/scholar. You’ll be trained to analyze theory and research methods and apply both to current challenges in your field. The degree is great preparation for the leader who wants a solid research foundation for generating real world results, while opening the door to broadened influence through teaching.
The Ed.D. requires a total of 60 credits. As a full-time student, a working professional can finish the coursework and dissertation process in three years. Successful completion of the program involves:
- Core courses (30 credits)
- Concentration courses (18 credits)
- Dissertation courses (12 credits)
- Comprehensive examination
- Hybrid delivery 50% online
Would you like to get started right away?
Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form.
Course Examples by Year
Note: Course schedule is subject to change.
- Core Courses: Advanced Leadership Theory, Critical Inquiry, Organizational Theory, Organizational Change
- Concentration Courses: Strategic Thinking & Planning, History of Higher Education, Historical Models of Ministry Leadership, Financial Management, Higher Education Leadership, A Theology of Christian Organizations
- Dissertation Courses: Quantitative Research and Statistics, Qualitative Research
- Core Courses: Leadership and Diversity, Organizational Communication, Organizational Culture, Leadership and Ethics
- Concentration Courses: Data-Driven Decision-making, Higher Education Law, Current Issues in Missiology
- Dissertation Courses: Advanced Research Methods, Research Seminars
- Dissertation Research and Writing
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.