Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership
Graduates of the Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership program are equipped to analyze theory and apply best practices from research to current challenges in their field. The curriculum for the Ed.D. requires a total of 60 credits. The coursework and dissertation process are structured for full-time students to be able to complete the Ed.D. in three years. Successful completion of the program includes:
- Core courses (30 credits)
- Concentration courses (18 credits)
- Comprehensive Examination
- Dissertation courses (12 credits)
Would you like to get started right away?
Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form.
Course Examples by Year
Note: Course schedule is subject to change.
- Core Courses: Advanced Leadership Theory, Critical Inquiry, Organizational Theory, Organizational Change
- Concentration Courses: Strategic Thinking & Planning, History of Higher Education, Historical Models of Ministry Leadership, Financial Management, Higher Education Leadership, A Theology of Christian Organizations
- Dissertation Courses: Quantitative Research and Statistics, Qualitative Research
- Core Courses: Leadership and Diversity, Organizational Communication, Organizational Culture, Leadership and Ethics
- Concentration Courses: Data-Driven Decision-making, Higher Education Law, Current Issues in Missiology
- Dissertation Courses: Advanced Research Methods, Research Seminars
- Dissertation Research and Writing