Applying to College of Business Graduate Programs
Individuals who have earned a baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited college or university may apply to Northwest University’s Master of Business Administration program. A previous business degree is not required. The MBA program is open to all disciplines and fields of study. In order to be considered for admission, interested students must submit all required application materials and participate in an admissions interview with the MBA admissions committee. New students may be admitted to the program for Fall (September) and Spring (January) semesters.
Priority Application Deadlines
Fall Semester: August 1
Spring Semester: December 1
The following application materials are required in order to be considered for admission to the Master of Business Administration program:
- Completed online application form
- Application Fee: The graduate application fee has been waived due to COVID-19.
- Current résumé or CV
Official college/university transcript(s)
Transcripts should be sent to the below P.O. Box address or through a verified e-transcript service.
Northwest University Admissions
P.O. Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083
- Academic history explanation essay (statement of purpose)*
- Two (2) professional letters of recommendation*
- Qualifying Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score*†