Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
The world of business is full of opportunities for people like you to create positive change, whether that’s with a nonprofit, small startup, large corporation, or even your own business. But where do you start in such a competitive field? NU’s Business Administration program offers a relevant education for today’s business world. Professors who are successful businesspeople in their own right will be there every step of the way to mentor you, equip you with practical training, and help you develop those intangible skills that define a dynamic leader—so you can lead with confidence.
Why Business Administration at NU?
- Benefit from small classes where you receive personal attention from professors who care about your success.
- Study fundamentals in the area economics, accounting, management, marketing, and finance, and also explore advanced business concepts that prepare you for an effective career.
- Learn from highly qualified faculty members with international business experience.
- Integrate your faith with your learning to develop an approach to business informed by ethics and integrity.
- Put your learning into action through internships that offer real-world experience with local businesses.
- Have confidence in the quality of your education with a degree accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Concentrations That Matter
Choose from these concentrations:
- General Business
- International Business
Chat with our Students
Passion and determination are the two words that best describe the professors at Northwest. They challenge you to think outside the box and encourage you to have relationships.
–Rubelyn O. Chu