Bachelor of Arts in Information Technology
Our program provides educational and practical hands-on experience for individuals to break-in or improve their skills in the rapidly changing information technology areas of business. The Christian value system and perspective—particularly as it relates to the modern business environment and information systems—will be integrated throughout the academic program. And you'll be learning IT near some of the worlds most successful tech brands—from Microsoft to Amazon to Google.
Graduates are able to:
- Apply Information Technology strategies to address business needs
- Write a programming code to connect a front-end user interface with a back-end database
- Solve common desktop and network issues
- Evaluate ethical issues in Information Technology from a Christian faith perspective
- Design and build a simple database system
- Develop a career strategy in the Information Technology field
Common Career Paths
- Database Administrators
- Information System Managers
- Security Analysts
- Web Developers
- Network Administrators
Job Growth Outlook
IT professionals are in high demand. The Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that employment of computer and information technology occupations is projected to grow 12 percent from 2014 to 2024, faster than the average for all occupations.
We're In Good Company
Our campus is surrounded by some of the most successful technology brands on the planet. If you want to learn IT, why not attend a university that is close to tech companies that are hiring?
Course ListingsView Required Courses
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.