Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
Adult Evening students who set out on the path toward a degree in business management do so with a sense of purpose. At Northwest University, our desire is to nurture God’s calling on your life by providing an academically rigorous road which will wind its way to your diploma with a true liberal arts education. Whether your goal is graduate school or founding your own company, you will be encouraged to learn the basics but dream bigger than ever before.
More Than A Business Person—A Business Leader
- Learn project and organizational management principles you can apply from day one.
- Develop effective presentation and interpersonal communication tools that will help you express yourself clearly.
- Research the latest theories in business operations, human resources, finance, and marketing.
- Understand ethics and ethical decision-making in both for-profit and non-profit organizations.
- Observe organizational culture and how it influences a corporation.
- Discover the real-world challenges and solutions facing businesses today.
Joshua Meeks was a full-time carpenter with an overtime life. He wasn't sure how he'd ever have time to get his Bachelor's degree in business. Since enrolling in NU's business management program, Joshua has been promoted four times—most recently to a supervisory position with benefits and an eventual company truck. "The things I've learned in the business program at night are directly applicable to my job. And my supervisors have noticed."
Why Choose Northwest University for Your Bachelor of Arts in Business Management?
If you’ve always wanted to earn your degree but haven’t had the time, our program is designed for you. Our B.A. in Business Management allows you to earn your degree while maintaining your current full-time life. It’s worked for others. It can work for you.
- Designed for busy working adults: Attend class just one night each week.
- Highest institutional accreditation possible, the same as UW and Stanford.
- Transfer up to 90 college credits and speed your way to graduation.
- Take one class at a time, master it, and then move on to the next class.
- Earn credits for life experiences such as military training, real estate licensure, etc.
- Attend a Christian university that honors your faith tradition.
- Distinguished faculty with academic expertise, experience, and real-world insight.
- Convenient Kirkland location: If you live or work on the Eastside, there is no 520 bridge to cross.
Northwest University Business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs. Accreditation standards are modeled on the Baldrige National Quality Program. This recognition assures students and employers that Northwest University Business Programs use the same standards as those used by businesses, health care providers, and others to recognize excellence. More information about ACBSP Accreditation can be found at http://www.acbsp.org.
We’ve Reduced Tuition by 30%
With reduced tuition rates, our Adult Evening program is an even more affordable and convenient way to earn your degree. Let us know how we can help make it possible for you.
Course ListingsView Required Courses
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.