Bachelor of Arts in Information Technology Degree (Online)
IT professionals are in high demand. Our online Bachelor of Arts in Information Technology degree is designed to prepare individuals to pursue business and management careers in information technology. The curriculum provides practical, hands-on experience for individuals to break into or improve their skills in this rapidly changing industry. Christian value systems and perspectives—particularly as they relate to the modern business environment and information systems—will be integrated throughout the academic program.
Key Features of the Bachelor of Arts in Information Technology Program
- Apply Information Technology strategies to address business needs
- Write a programming code to connect a front-end user interface with a back-end database
- Solve common desktop and network issues
- Evaluate ethical issues in Information Technology from a Christian faith perspective
- Design and build a simple database system
- Develop a career strategy in the Information Technology field
A Word From the Program Coordinator
"The vision of the Bachelor of Arts in Information Technology is to provide a Christian educational program that is high quality, academically challenging, and career enriching. We do this by maintaining a balance between theoretical and experimental aspects of information technology."
— Kiran Wilson, DBA.
Why Choose an Online Bachelor Degree in Information Technology at Northwest University?
We offer a balance between the technical programming knowledge and the personal and professional skills needed to be a successful member of a team. Students are encouraged to take a holistic view of business and are equipped to propose multiple solutions to information technology problems.
- Learn design, architecture, and implementation in information technology.
- Explore current business trends to prepare for a career in today’s technology landscape.
- Get an education that equips you to become a leader within your work group or organization.
- Gain skills that will help you to meet the demands of today’s fast-paced business development practices.
Cost per Credit
Total Credits in Program
Course ListingsView Required Courses
Ready to get started? Begin the admission process now by completing our online application form. Or fill out the Request Info form, and a member of our Admissions team will contact you soon.