College of Business Scholarships
Northwest University’s College of Business is pleased to introduce merit scholarships for new, incoming MBA students for Spring 2019!
Amount: A one-time merit scholarship of up to $2,500* per student
*Award amount will depend on number of qualified applicants.
Eligibility: New, incoming students who are accepted into the on-campus MBA program for Spring 2019. This scholarship is not available to online or current (continuing) MBA students.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Accepted into the MBA program for Spring 2019
- Domestic and international students may apply
- Complete and submit your Northwest University Graduate Application for Admission by November 20, 2018.
- Describe how you plan to serve the greater good in your current or future position by bringing people or resources together to create value. What are some ways in which you have already demonstrated leadership?
- In addition to your completed admissions application, please provide two (2) letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak about your scholastic aptitude and demonstrated success or potential as a business leader. The letters of recommendation should not be written by a relative.
Your essay and letters of recommendation should be emailed directly to your enrollment counselor.
Scholarship recipients are selected based on transcript, resume, essay, and letters of recommendation. The MBA scholarship selection committee will review each scholarship application and determine the recipients. Recipients will be notified in early December.
Please contact your enrollment counselor for more details.