College of Business Scholarships
Northwest University’s College of Business offers merit-based scholarships to assist new, incoming students with financing their MBA.
Amount: A one-time merit scholarship of up to $2,500* per student
*Award amount will depend on number of qualified applicants and fund availability.
Eligibility: New, incoming students who are accepted into the on-campus MBA. This scholarship is not available to online or current (continuing) MBA students.
Deadline: Scholarship application materials are accepted and reviewed on an on-going basis. Scholarships will be awarded as funds are available. We recommend that you submit your scholarship materials along with your application for admission.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Accepted into the MBA program
- Domestic and international students may apply
- Complete and submit your Northwest University Graduate Application for Admission.
- Describe how you plan to serve the greater good in your current or future position by bringing people or resources together to create value. What are some ways in which you have already demonstrated leadership?
- In addition to your completed admissions application, please provide two (2) letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak about your scholastic aptitude and demonstrated success or potential as a business leader. The letters of recommendation should not be written by a relative.
Your essay and letters of recommendation should be emailed directly to your enrollment counselor.
Scholarship recipients are selected based on transcript, resume, essay, and letters of recommendation. The MBA scholarship selection committee will review each scholarship application and determine the recipients.
Please contact your enrollment counselor for more details.