College of Nursing

How to Apply to the College of Nursing

On Campus Undergraduate Programs

Online Undergraduate Programs

Graduate Programs

Financial Aid

To receive financial aid, you must complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) through their web site ( To ensure that Northwest University receives a copy of this application, please remember to include our Title IV Code: 003783.