Master of Science in Nursing Program Outcomes
- Research Methodology: Formulate research questions and hypotheses and determine appropriate research methods that support reliable findings and valid conclusions.
- Informatics as a Lens: Search available data sets for trends and associations that guide the formulation of effective and efficient health care initiatives.
- Focused Clinical Exploration: Demonstrate clinical competence rooted in study of the assessment, physiology, pathophysiology, research, and clinical guidelines of a nursing clinical area of focus.
- Ethical Debate: Write and provide a scholarly defense for a set of personal ethical and spiritual guidelines for servant leadership in an array of settings and moral dilemmas.
- Cultural Humility: Integrate cultural understanding and sensitivity into health communications, assessments, interventions, programs, and policy in order to lead diverse groups toward the achievement of optimal health outcomes.
- Educational Expertise: Lead others toward wellness and social good through the employment of curriculum development and pedagogical approaches that are sensitive to the developmental, cultural, and motivational characteristics of the target audience.
- Policy and Advocacy: Conceptualize and lead efforts to enhance health-related, public policy.
- Quality and Safety Improvement: Identify opportunities for quality improvement, safety promotion, and risk management and propose systematic approaches to implement continuous quality improvement efforts.
- Evidence-Based Practice: Be adept at finding evidence and applying research recommendations that produce healthy outcomes.
- Research Utilization: Apply research recommendations to health care delivery situations and subsequent research agendas.
- Concept Adaptation: Assess the applicability of innovations from different settings and disciplines to current health care delivery opportunities and propose means by which to adapt innovations to new health care settings.
- Technology Utilization: Apply and evaluate the efficacy of technology to the achievement of health goals.
Northwest University Buntain College of Nursing
5520 108th Ave. NE
Kirkland, WA 98033