Online Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Degree Online is designed to enhance students’ understanding of the human condition in light of a distinctive Christian worldview. Our theoretical framework synthesizes broad-based knowledge drawn from the fields of psychology, anthropology, sociology, and cultural studies to provide a sound foundation in social sciences. Students are challenged and equipped to become agents of change, accepting the responsibility to truly make a difference in the lives of hurting individuals within a global context.
Program Quick Facts
- 6 start dates per year: September, October, January, March, May, and July
- $407 per credit
- 120 credits
- 12 credits per semester (full-time attendance)
- 3 semesters per year equals 36 credits if attending full time
- $14,652 annual tuition costs (2023–24)
- Flexible, asynchronous program format
- No additional fees
Hear From Our Faculty
Not all online programs are accredited—something you never have to worry about at NU.
80+ years of experience and knowledge went into creating our online courses.
Every course includes a component that helps you relate the subject to your faith.
Faculty Who Care
Our instructors are experts who love students and bring out their very best.
Why Choose an Online Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology at Northwest University?
- Develop a global approach to psychology, engaging with challenging issues related to culture and social injustice.
- Learn from a highly qualified faculty. 90% of full time professors have earned PhD’s.
- Integrate your faith with your learning while drawing from disciplines such as sociology, anthropology, and cultural studies.
- Put your learning into action through hands-on practicum opportunities within the online psychology degree program.
- NU was recently named among the 30 best affordable online Bachelor’s in Psychology degree programs from private colleges for 2017-2018.