- M.S.N. University of Washington, 2012
- B.S.N. Jamestown College, 1983
Judy Anderson joined Northwest University as an Adjunct Faculty member in 2009, as a pediatric clinical instructor at Seattle Children’s Hospital where she has worked in various nursing roles as a staff nurse for over 30 years. She moved to a full-time faculty role as Assistant Professor in 2012 after obtaining her master’s degree in Nursing. Teaching has always been one of her passions, and she currently teaches the Pediatric Nursing course and coordinates the pediatric clinical course. Judy also serves as the Simulation Coordinator, teaching medical-surgical and pediatric clinicals in the Simulation Lab. Judy also continues to practice nursing as a consulting (triage) nurse at Seattle Children’s Hospital. In her spare time, Judy enjoys spending time with her family, going for walks, and actively attending her church in Shoreline, WA.
- American Nurses Association
- Washington State Nurses Association
- STTI, Sigma Theta Tau International
- PNCB, Pediatric Nurse Certification
- AACN, American Association of Colleges of Nursing