- M.S.N. University of Washington, 2012
- B.S.N. University of Jamestown, 1983
Judy Anderson first joined Northwest University as an adjunct clinical instructor in 2009, teaching pediatric clinicals. Judy’s professional background is pediatric nursing, and she continues to practice nursing at Seattle Children’s Hospital where she has been on staff for over 30 years. After finishing her master’s degree in nursing in 2012, Judy moved to a full-time tenure-track position and is now an Associate Professor of Nursing. She teaches in the areas of pediatric nursing, nursing as ministry (traveling abroad with students), senior practicum, NCLEX preparation and readiness, and is the senior class lead faculty.
In her spare time, Judy enjoys the outdoors, gardening, biking and walking; travelling to visit her college-aged daughters, and being involved in small groups. Judy actively attends a church in Bothell, WA.
- Certified Pediatric Nurse (CPN)
- American Nurses Association
- Washington State Nurses Association
- STTI, Sigma Theta Tau International
- PNCB, Pediatric Nurse Certification
- AACN, American Association of Colleges of Nursing