Financial Aid

Payments and Late Charges

Notification of the owing balance will be sent to the student’s Northwest University email address at the beginning of each month. The statements will show activity on the account for that month only. For the most up to date information, please view the Transactions and Running Balance page located on your Eagle Profile.

Go to My Account

Making Payments

Payment for all semester charges, tuition, and fees must be paid in full on or prior to the first day of classes each term. If a student utilizes a payment plan, they must make their first payment and submit a signed payment plan agreement in order to be registered for classes. There will be a 1.5% service fee for credit card and online debit card payments.

There are a few ways to make a payment:

Cashier’s Office

You can pay in person on the first floor of Davis Administration building for cash, credit/debit cards, or check. You can also pay over the phone at 425-889-5241.


Log-on to your Eagle Profile and click on Transaction and Running Balance to view transactions and the current owing balance. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Make an Online Payment."


Log-on to Student Account Balance and make a payment. This site will not list an owing balance, it is just a payment site, so you will need to be prepared with the amount you want to pay and you will need your student ID.


Northwest University
Attention: Student Financial Services
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083

Payment Plan

A payment plan can be set up for the balance owed after all financial aid has been applied (if applicable). The payment can be divided into four equal payments, with the first payment and fee due prior to or at the start of the term. The fee is $50. The owing balance must be paid in full before the start of the next term. For more details, please contact us.

Late Charges

A late fee of 1.5% of the owing balance will be assessed after the payment due date.

You will be unable to register for future semesters or obtain official academic transcripts or diplomas until your outstanding balance is paid in full.

If unpaid, the owing balance may be referred to a collection agency. You will be responsible for those additional fees of up to 40% or more added to your outstanding balance.