Admissions Operations and Visit Assistant
|Job ID #||19-986|
|Reports To||Assistant Director of Operations|
Provide careful, thorough administrative support for Traditional Admissions team. This support is critical for providing excellent service for potential students and their families. This is a full-time position at 1.0 FTE.
- Ensures accurate processing of all applications to the Traditional Undergraduate program. Assists Enrollment Counselors with information regarding particular applicants and their applications. Process decisions, confirmations, cancellations and deferrals. Generate and send letters and packets to students regarding their status. Verify, process disseminate applicant transcripts.
- Assists Visit Coordinator as needed with on-campus visits and events with set-up and check-in processes as well as updating attendance records and visit scholarship information as directed by the Assistant Director.
- Monitor Marketing Materials and Office Supplies.
- Train and schedule Operations Team Student Workers.
- Provide coverage for front desk and greeting visitors as needed.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 1-year office experience
- University admissions experience desirable
- Experience in Word, Excel, Outlook. Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and efficient
- Position works with strictly confidential information.
- Able to provide warm, welcoming and efficient environment to all visitors of the department.
- Frequently required to be in front of a computer screen for long periods of time.
The functions are usually performed while sitting, but may involve some degree of standing, kneeling, lifting (max. of 40 lbs.), walking, carrying, and performing repetitive motions of the hands or wrists and other movements. The abilities of seeing, hearing, and speaking English are also required.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the spiritual, moral, and ethical standards of Northwest University, as outlined in the Employee Manual.
Please submit your resume, a letter of interest describing your qualifications, and a completed application form to the Human Resources office. Applications are available online (www.northwestu.edu/jobs), or in the Human Resources Office of Northwest University.
You may submit your package by mail, scan and email, or fax.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Fax: (425) 739-0695
Inquiries regarding staff positions may be made to:
Human Resources Office
5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
Northwest University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability in admissions and access to, employment, or treatment in its programs or activities. Northwest University is an "At Will" employer.