Church Partnership Program Human Resource Assistant - Part-time
|Job ID #||16-883|
|Reports To||Director of Human Resources|
Duties include processing adjunct hires and volunteer applications for the Church Partnership Program (CPP). Provides clerical and administrative support for the HR department as needed. This is a part-time 0.5 FTE (20 hours per week).
- CPP ADMINSTRATIVE SUPPORT
- Processes incoming adjunct hires for CPP remotely.
- Conducts in-person adjunct new hire orientations as needed.
- Processes CPP volunteer applications.
- CLERICAL SUPPORT
- Assists with responding to incoming inquiries via fax, email, and telephone; prints & distributes correspondence accordingly.
- Processes and distributes mail as needed.
- Makes copies, scans, & faxes documents as needed.
- Files paperwork in employee records as needed.
- Assembles Benefits & New Hire packets as needed.
- Distributes updated Federal and State Workplace posters.
- Updates staff and faculty demographic changes as needed.
- Assists with event planning activities.
- Assists with processing personnel files for all employees (current and former) and enters data in the HR profile as needed.
- Performs other work-related duties and projects as assigned.
- College degree preferred; two to three years of related office experience required.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Self-starter – interruptible and flexible.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and consistent accuracy required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and Publisher and database programs.
- Demonstrate commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
- Ability to communicate effectively and get along well with co-workers. Deals effectively and professionally with colleagues.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
Please submit your resume, a letter of interest describing your qualifications, and a completed application form to the Human Resources office. Applications are available online (www.northwestu.edu/jobs), or in the Human Resources Office of Northwest University.
You may submit your package by mail, scan and email, or fax.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Fax: (425) 739-0695
Inquiries regarding staff positions may be made to:
Human Resources Office
5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
Northwest University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability in admissions and access to, employment, or treatment in its programs or activities. Northwest University is an "At Will" employer.