MBA Program Coordinator
|Job ID #||17-903|
|Department||College of Business|
The MBA Program Coordinator is responsible for general administrative leadership of the MBA, including course scheduling, contracting and academic advising for MBA students. This is a full-time, non-exempt position in the College of Business, reporting to the Dean.
- Oversee the daily management of all administrative aspects of the MBA program, serving as the primary contact for MBA students and MBA faculty.
- Coordinate MBA course offerings, including scheduling, adjunct contracts and payroll.
- Oversee MBA students’ academic progress, including advising, graduation audits, and management of students on conditional status or probation.
- Provide general administrative leadership for new MBA student orientation, registration, cohort events, graduation celebrations, MBA Student Committee and MBA Alumni Board.
- Provide support services for MBA adjunct faculty, including the coordination of new adjunct faculty hires with HR, new adjunct orientation, and ensuring that textbooks and syllabi are posted in a timely manner.
- Assist MBA Enrollment Counselor with applicant inquiries.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Some weekend/evening work required. Must be able to work until 6:30 PM Monday through Thursday to meet with MBA students before their evening class. Requires the ability to work in flexible schedule and hourly environment.
- Some local travel may be required.
- Position works with strictly confidential information.
- BA degree.
- Experience in academic administration.
- Experience in managing faculty and staff in an academic setting.
- Expertise in scheduling, contracting and customer service.
- Outstanding organizational skills and abilities.
- Develop and maintain rapport with MBA students.
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Strong attention to detail, action item follow up and problem solving.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Willingness to be flexible and accommodate program needs after general business hours.
- Demonstrate commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
- Ability to communicate effectively, get along well with co-workers, and deal effectively and professionally with colleagues.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
Please submit your resume, a letter of interest describing your qualifications, and a completed application form to the Human Resources office. Applications are available online (www.northwestu.edu/jobs), or in the Human Resources Office of Northwest University.
You may submit your package by mail, scan and email, or fax.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Fax: (425) 739-0695
Inquiries regarding staff positions may be made to:
Human Resources Office
5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
Northwest University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability in admissions and access to, employment, or treatment in its programs or activities. Northwest University is an "At Will" employer.