Director of PsyD Student Services
|Job ID #||16-880|
|Department||College of Social and Behavioral Sciences (CSBS)|
|Reports To||Director of Academic Programs|
32 hour per week position in the CSBS characterized by oversight and facilitation of all prospective PsyD student recruiting, application processing, and enrollment. Represents the CSBS PsyD programs to prospective students, other universities and organizations, and within the institution.
- Serve as the CSBS prospective student contact for PsyD programs
- Maintain prospective student database and tracking system
- Track, maintain, and manage all applications for PsyD programs
- Organize and oversee application review board meetings for PsyD programs
- Research, plan, and attend college fairs and other recruiting events and complete corresponding accom1ting paperwork
- Provide support to current PsyD students
- Research, evaluate, and implement best practices in graduate student recruiting strategies
- Co-host university-wide and CSBS on campus graduate recruiting and orientation events
- Facilitate all prospective student related mailings (including information packets, posters, career center packets, etc.)
- In conjunction with the MA Director of Student Services, network with marketing on CSBS publications and marketing initiatives and provide content and editing as necessary
- Maintain program records, as needed for accreditation, on student enrollment, retention, demographic, and outcome data
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, and creative abilities and skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage essential job functions.
- Capability to maintain confidentiality and uphold ethical standards in the profession.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including interview and presentation skills.
- Willingness to be flexible and accommodate program needs after general business hours.
- Preferred MA in behavioral science related field.
- Preferred sales, marketing, or customer service experience.
- Demonstrate commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
- Ability to communicate effectively, get along well with co-workers, and deal effectively and professionally with colleagues.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
Please submit your resume, a letter of interest describing your qualifications, and a completed application form to the Human Resources office. Applications are available online (www.northwestu.edu/jobs), or in the Human Resources Office of Northwest University.
You may submit your package by mail, scan and email, or fax.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Fax: (425) 739-0695
Inquiries regarding staff positions may be made to:
Human Resources Office
5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
Northwest University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability in admissions and access to, employment, or treatment in its programs or activities. Northwest University is an "At Will" employer.