Transcript Analyst II
|Job ID #||16-858|
Responsible for analyzing transcripts from prospective and current students to identify courses that can be received in transfer, under the direction of the Registrar.
- Coordinate the transfer of courses for currently enrolled students. Record transfer courses for enrolled students on a Transfer Credit Report.
- Coordinate the transfer of courses for prospective students, as identified by Enrollment Services, and record the transfer courses on a Transfer Credit Report.
- Maintain statistics on transfer courses, including correspondence courses, biblical studies courses, and the transfer course college sources and report them to the Registrar.
- Develop and maintain the Prospective Student Transfer Guide and the database Transfer Policy.
- Assist with the database entry of Transfer Courses for the Academic Degree Plan.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and computer skills. Experience with MS Excel and Word preferred. Experience with a data base program preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and use standard office tools including Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
- Ability to communicate effectively, get along well with co-workers, and deal effectively and professionally with colleagues.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
Please submit your resume, a letter of interest describing your qualifications, and a completed application form to the Human Resources office. Applications are available online (www.northwestu.edu/jobs), or in the Human Resources Office of Northwest University.
You may submit your package by mail, scan and email, or fax.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Fax: (425) 739-0695
Inquiries regarding staff positions may be made to:
Human Resources Office
5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
Northwest University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability in admissions and access to, employment, or treatment in its programs or activities. Northwest University is an "At Will" employer.