Program Coordinator - Center for Calling and Theological Formation
|Job ID #||20-020|
|Department||Center for Calling and Theological Formation (CCTF)|
|Reports To||Director, CCTF|
The Center for Calling and Theological Formation (CCTF) Program Coordinator provides programming and leadership coordination in support of the Director in the areas of administration, marketing, budgeting, and communications.
This is a part-time position of approximately 20-25 hours per week, to begin Fall 2020.
- Provide administrative leadership for the CCTF.
- Meet regularly with Director of the CCTF.
- Engage close working relationship with CCTF leadership and treat other staff members with courtesy, respect, and consideration.
- Communicate effectively and courteously with others including students, administration, employees, parents, guests, potential donors, and the public in a spirit of respect, teamwork and customer service.
- Coordinate with other Northwest University departments such as Conference Services and Marketing.
- Work with Lilly Endowment with regard to budgeting, reporting, etc.
- Maintain website and coordinate social media presence.
- Design, print, and/or contract for CCTF materials and branding.
- Coordinate yearly assessment process.
- Serve on the CCTF Advisory Board.
- Assist in design and facilitation of Summer Journey.
- Support Director and Associate Directors in designing and executing summer program.
- Create and distribute promotional and recruiting materials.
- Administer application process for University Mentors and enrollment for program participants.
- Provide support for teachers, speakers, and University Mentors.
- Oversee University Mentors.
- Coordinate on-campus housing/activities/etc. together with Conference Services.
- Plan and administer off-campus field experiences and activities.
- Oversee expenses, budgeting, and reimbursement process.
- Assist Director and Associate Directors in assessing program outcomes.
- Engage in follow-up as needed.
- Assist in the design and facilitation of Youth Forum.
- Manage design and distribution of promotional and other material.
- Assist Associate Director in arranging Forum structure and content.
- Manage participant registration and communication.
- Interact with and provide support for Forum speaker(s).
- Coordinate on-campus arrangements for the Forum.
- Perform other work-related duties as needed.
- Commitment to Christ and the mission of Northwest University.
- Experience with CCTF and its programs.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, have good judgement, be highly dependable and have a positive and flexible attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with diverse populations.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, get along well with coworkers, and deal effectively and professionally with colleagues.
- Demonstrated commitment to maintain a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
- Work is performed indoors in an office setting and outdoors both on and off-campus; a negotiated amount of remote work is possible.
- Some weekend/evening work required.
- This position requires an individual to be actively participating in set-up and tear-down of events, organizing supplies, etc.
- Frequently required to be in front of a computer screen for long periods of time.
The functions are usually performed while standing, but may involve some amount of time sitting, stooping, kneeling, bending, crouching, lifting (max. of 40 lbs.), walking, carrying, reaching, stretching, climbing, perform repetitive motions of the hands or wrists and other movements. The abilities of seeing, hearing and speaking are also required.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the spiritual, moral, and ethical standards of Northwest University, as outlined in the Employee Manual.
Please submit your resume, a letter of interest describing your qualifications, and a completed application form to the Human Resources office. Applications are available online (www.northwestu.edu/jobs), or in the Human Resources Office of Northwest University.
You may submit your package by mail, scan and email, or fax.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Fax: (425) 739-0695
Inquiries regarding staff positions may be made to:
Human Resources Office
5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
Northwest University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability in admissions and access to, employment, or treatment in its programs or activities. Northwest University is an "At Will" employer.