Registrar Operations Coordinator
|Job ID #||22-035|
Provides first-line student services in the Registrar’s Office, including internal and external communications with students, faculty, and staff. This position will also monitor database data entry accuracy, assist with graduation and commencement activities, and coordinates regularly scheduled office projects. Full-Time Position.
- Provide customer service at counter and various communication methods.
Monitor and coordinate with various staff with requests
- Monitor and maintain student permanent records for all academic programs.
Enrollment justification at the beginning of each term
Student demographics, FERPA status
Reconcile missing grades and changes
Prepare records for permanent backup
- Assist with Graduation processes.
Responsible for Certificates and Associate degree audits
Maintain Faculty Regalia for University events
Assist with the preparation of files for degree audits
Assist with various student communication and diploma delivery
- Compile and submit NAIA Athletic Sports Certifications.
- Oversee the processing of transcript requests and enrollment certifications.
Oversee and fulfill outside requests for student records
- Monitor office & classroom supplies, print orders, and maintenance requests.
- Assist with special projects and perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and use standard office tools including Microsoft Office 365.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficient with personal computer, office machines, and various forms of communication and productivity tools. Knowledge of and ability to use databases desired.
- Three years of office experience desired
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, get along well with co-workers, and deal effectively and professionally with colleagues.
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
- Work is generally performed indoors in a typical office setting.
- Position works with strictly confidential information.
- Frequently required to be in front of a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Limited weekend/evening work required.
The functions are usually performed while sitting, but may involve some amount of time standing, stooping, kneeling, bending, crouching, lifting (max. of 40 lbs.), walking, carrying, reaching, stretching, climbing, perform repetitive motions of the hands or wrists and other movements. The abilities of seeing, hearing and speaking are also required.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the spiritual, moral, and ethical standards of Northwest University, as outlined in the Employee Manual.
Please submit your resume, a letter of interest describing your qualifications, and a completed application form to the Human Resources office. Applications are available online (www.northwestu.edu/jobs), or in the Human Resources Office of Northwest University.
You may submit your package by mail or email.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Inquiries regarding staff positions may be made to:
Human Resources Office
5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
Northwest University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability in admissions and access to, employment, or treatment in its programs or activities. Northwest University is an "At Will" employer.