Registrar Services Coordinator
|Job ID #||19-117|
Provides first-line student services in the Registrar’s Office, including internal and external communications with students, faculty, and staff. Coordinates regularly scheduled office projects. Monitors database data entry accuracy. Full-Time Position.
- Provide customer service at counter and various communication methods.
- Monitor student records, file justification, cancellations, withdrawals, and class attendance, for all academic programs.
- Record student and course data entry: demographics, final grades, grade changes, probation and suspension.
- Oversee the processing of transcript requests and enrollment certifications.
- Maintain the FERPA policy student lists.
- Oversee and fulfill outside requests for student records.
- Prepare records for permanent backup.
- Monitor office & classroom supplies, print orders, and maintenance requests.
- Maintain Faculty Regalia for University Events.
- Assist with special projects and perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Three years of secretarial/office experience desired
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills. Proficient with personal computer, office machines, and multi-extension telephone system. Knowledge of and ability to use databases desired.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and use standard office tools including Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
- Ability to communicate effectively, get along well with co-workers, and deal effectively and professionally with colleagues.
- Work is generally performed indoors in a typical office setting.
- Position works with strictly confidential information.
- Frequently required to be in front of a computer screen for long periods of time.
The functions are usually performed while sitting, but may involve some amount of time standing, stooping, kneeling, bending, crouching, lifting (max. of 40 lbs.), walking, carrying, reaching, stretching, climbing, perform repetitive motions of the hands or wrists and other movements. The abilities of seeing, hearing and speaking are also required.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the spiritual, moral, and ethical standards of Northwest University, as outlined in the Employee Manual.
Please submit your resume, a letter of interest describing your qualifications, and a completed application form to the Human Resources office. Applications are available online (www.northwestu.edu/jobs), or in the Human Resources Office of Northwest University.
You may submit your package by mail, scan and email, or fax.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Fax: (425) 739-0695
Inquiries regarding staff positions may be made to:
Human Resources Office
5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
Northwest University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability in admissions and access to, employment, or treatment in its programs or activities. Northwest University is an "At Will" employer.