|Job ID #||17-906|
|Department||College of Adults and Professional Studies|
|Reports To||Director of Curriculum and Faculty Development|
This position serves the College of Adult and Professional Studies (CAPS) as Curriculum Assistant for the Director of Curriculum and Faculty Development. This person provides day-to-day support for the curriculum offered through Online, Adult Evening, Church Partnership Program (CPP) and Extension Sites, and for Faculty Development events. This position is FTE .5.
- Assist with syllabi development for Adult Evening, CPP and Online programs
- Responsible for reviewing and investigating course textbooks
- Respond to Online, Adult Evening and Extension site daily questions and needs
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
- Two years of experience working in an office setting, utilizing the skills requisite to successfully perform the duties of this position. BA required.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills, including accuracy and proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word & Excel).
- Comfortable with high computer usage and knowledgeable regarding database management systems.
- Ability to use office equipment, copier and fax machine.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and cooperatively.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary.
- Some university experience desired.
- Demonstrate commitment to maintaining a safe work environment free of harassment, violence, and unlawful discrimination.
- Ability to communicate effectively, get along well with co-workers, and deal effectively and professionally with colleagues.
Recognize, understand, and agree to live by the moral and ethical standards of Northwest University as outlined in the Assemblies of God Statement of Faith, the Northwest University Community Affirmation statement, and the Northwest University Statement of Principles.
Please submit your resume, a letter of interest describing your qualifications, and a completed application form to the Human Resources office. Applications are available online (www.northwestu.edu/jobs), or in the Human Resources Office of Northwest University.
You may submit your package by mail, scan and email, or fax.
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 579
Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Fax: (425) 739-0695
Inquiries regarding staff positions may be made to:
Human Resources Office
5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
Northwest University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, or disability in admissions and access to, employment, or treatment in its programs or activities. Northwest University is an "At Will" employer.